CAPSULE (www.capsule.us), an award winning design firm in Minneapolis, is seeking a full time Production Manager.
The Production Manager works directly with art directors, designers and account managers to develop design layouts, create presentation material, prepare files for print and complete Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop production work. This position reports directly to Capsule’s Creative Principal.
Candidate should be a self-starter, detailed and able to work in a fast-paced, fun, team-oriented environment. A passion for design production is a must as well as the willingness to take on any task required in a small company. Flexibility and adaptability is required.
- 3 + years of related pre-press or agency studio experience
- Strong knowledge in print production
- Independent, proactive and able to perform under tight schedules
- Work well with design direction and comfortable within team environments
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a solution-based attitude
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, agile, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work quickly, calmly and respectfully under pressure
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Project management experience is a plus
- Packaging production experience is a plus
How To Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, desired salary range and samples of work in PDF format via email (not to exceed 10 MBs) to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be contacted if we are interested in scheduling an interview. No phone calls please.
Note: Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.